- Wide product range of 1700+ qualitative products offered by us at market leading prices.
- Appropriate packaging of products using Alu blister pack, aluminum strip pack, traditional blister pack, mono cartons and more.
- Liquid items are packed in reliable single-stage PET bottles.
- Acceptance of all small to bulk orders as we have no minimum order requirements.
- Quick shipping of all orders.
- Advanced GMP, WHO-GMP, GLP and ISO certified manufacturing facility.
- Spot reaction with typical COA: Our team of customer support always reacts and responds to the query of customers within the shortest time frame, provides them with a duplicate certificate of analysis and sends sample reports, if required.
- In time Delivery: We are facilitated with world class resources to keep our business activities running on point and complete our deliveries on time.
- Tracking details at fingertips: For all the orders of products including Exemestane Tablets, Analgesic Medicines, Acebrophylline Capsules, Anti Hypertensive Medicines, etc., we stay updated with tracking records to share the schedule with our customers.
Afghanistan, Israel, Jordan, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Syria, Philippines, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran & Tajikistan
South Africa, Uganda, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Botswana, Egypt, Ethiopia, Libya, Sudan, Congo, Gambia & Ivory Coast
North & Latin America
USA, Canada, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Guatemala, Guyana, Peru, Bolivia, Venezuela, Brazil, Bahamas & Ecuador
Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom (UK) & Latvia
Australia, New Zealand, Fiji & Papua New Guniea
- Partnering Policy: To work alongside our partners towards success, maintain mutual trust and deliver utmost satisfaction.
- Partnerships: We supply our products to local pharma distributors in varied countries. Also, we support them for their specific requirements and our regulatory & business development team stays ready to provide support & service.
- Customer Specific Manufacture & Supply: Our distributors and partners avail products from us under private labels. We meet their diverse needs by developing products as per their given requirements only.
- Co-Marketing: We help in building molecules into brands. By working strategically & programmatically with our clients, we help them to accelerate, extend & expand the product life cycles of ethical drugs. We carry considerable brand marketing experience in the respective domain through our portfolio of branded generics. Moreover, we focus on developing and supplying new generations of drugs which further ascends the value chain in the marketing and ultimately increase revenues from the products sales.
- Regulatory Support/Services: In our regulatory team, we have a highly qualified, elite level of professionals who provide best information to clients regarding the quality, safety and efficacy of our products. We also provide clinical trials, BE studies and FDA certificates for registering our products as per health authorities guidelines.
- Technology Transfer: Our people are running joint venture projects in developing a diverse range of items including pharma formulations, premixed drugs and more in varied countries such as Zambia, Vietnam, Belarus, Russia and Kazakhstan. We are doing this by offering turnkey projects to our respectful associates overseas.
- Logistics: The distribution of our pharma products is done with care and attention. We keep the finished products as well as raw materials in fully climate controlled storage areas. Thanks to the modern data and order processing systems, we are able to maintain up-to-date information of all goods entering and leaving the factory. Moreover, through latest transport logistics including road, sea & air enables us to carefully monitor the journey of our products till they reach their final destination.
- Superior quality products
- Scheduled deliveries
- Market leading prices
- GMP Certified facilities
- FDA approved site
- Reliable regulatory support
- Generic Medicines: We are the most prominent generic pharmaceutical enterprise from India, manufacturing generic medicines and supplying them worldwide. Our range covers from remedial class to large scale dosage forms for Antimalarial, Antiviral, Anticancer (Oncology), Antifungal, Erectile Dysfunction, Cardiovascular, Derma Care and many more. We are a Globally Trusted Brand for generic medications.
- Third Party Manufacturing: We offer WHO-GMP agreeable rdimex Medicines through 3rd Party Manufacturing to customers across India as well as abroad. Our team of qualified & experienced individuals help in providing finest third party solutions as per necessities of clients. We take quality control measures from the initial stages of material acquisition to process advancement, planning, testing and fare. For 3rd party manufacturing, we follow procedures such as definition endorsement from drug office, acquisition of raw materials, genuine formulation production and export. We provide top quality branded pharma drugs and generics to our customers around the globe.
- Contract Manufacturing: We provide contract manufacturing as it offers varied favorable circumstances for in-house manufacturing with lower costs, higher flexibility and more attributes. We clarify how our organizations thoroughly evaluate when and for what reason the clients should utilize contract manufacturing. With this, we set a proper working model and build compelling associations related to requirements for contract manufacturing which includes item quality, tracking details, cost intensity and customer relationship.
- OTC Products: We are a one-stop source for customers to avail OTC products in forms of powders, oils, capsules, ointments, tablets, liquids & cream.
- Regulatory Services: We provide CTD and eCTD submission on all products. Also, we provide Certificate of Suitability as per EP (CEP), Periodic Safety Updates (PSUR), Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC), New Drug Application (NDA), Abbreviated New Drug Application (NDA) and Investigational New Drug Application(IND).
- No asbestos or wood components.
- Every segment has separate Air Handling Units, dust extraction systems and dehumidification units.
- To ensure total segregation, respective zones or areas or even uniforms are marked with specific colors.
- To avoid cross-contamination, Segregation is done for every critical processing activity.
- Installed duo pass reverse osmosis (RO) water system/demineralization plant.
- All areas are air conditioned as per their required temperature, filtration, humidity, particle counts, etc.
- Air-conditioned & quarantined storage of raw material, finished good & packing material as well.
- Zero-discharge effluent treatment plant.
- Materials dispensed under SS reverse laminar flow.
- Own R&D facility for in house development of products.
- Separate production facilities for Cephalosporin & -Lactum dosage forms.
- To avoid cross contamination, individual compression & coating cabins are maintained with separate air handling units.
- For uninterrupted production, installed an alternative power generation system.
- To promote optimum productivity, a unidirectional flow of processes is maintained.
- For extra ease of operations, we have convenient accessibility of all utilities from outside.
- Air conditioned production units with 3 micron filtration to ensure product purity.
- We have capacity to handle bulk manufacturing round the clock.
- Medical grade with non-toxic materials.
- Compliance with all required regulatory norms.
- Excellent moisture & oxygen barrier properties
- Consistent high quality
- Developing novel and modified release of solid oral dosage forms.
- Developing international standards of pharmaceutical products.
- Developing drugs with enhanced solubility and bioavailability.
- Pre formulation studies.
- Cost-saving test masking technology.
- For studying lab scale development and stability.
- Scale up for process optimization.
- Technical assistance for manufacturing.
- Data management for both transferring to customers and regulatory affairs.
- Making prototype equipment as per manufacturing facilities.